MULTIPLE TEETH REPLACEMENT
The process of replacing a tooth root with a dental implant using medical surgical options in the jawbone is termed multiple teeth replacement. These implants are effective for years but not for permanent benefits.
However, some studies prove that going for a dental implantation procedure may not be the ideal choice for multiple replacement needs. Adding to the said disadvantage, not everyone can afford to choose this practice, since the cost of new teeth implants are much higher than that of single tooth replacement options, dentures, and bridges.
Reasons to Prefer Multiple Teeth Replacement Option
There are a few straight reasons to get a full set of dental implants to replace more than 2 teeth at one go safely. 5 of their advantages are present in the following:
- It appears more or like a natural, white tooth when replacing at the accurate point.
- The support from adjacent teeth is not necessary here.
- The bone is well-preserved by this medical procedure.
- After the reabsorption, the tooth root remains intact and healthy as well.
- Multiple replacement implants are more about comfortability and functionality.
Estimating the total teeth implant cost varies depending upon the type of teeth to replace and the overall count of replacements.